Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Progress report Kevin

Just ran 2.2 miles without walking at 5 mph. What did people do before Ipods? Legs are stiff but loosened up once I started running. I plan to build a "base" by running at least 2 miles/day for the next two weeks and to get my cardio up to the point where my heart isn't too stressed. I have been reading alot about Triathlons and it seems most experts agree running is where you build a great cardio base but not to overdo it because running is where most get injured. SO far no real aches and pains and my running shoes are holding up. I am not drinking until after the run and I want to add some liquid during the run. I am looking for something that is not sweet but I hate drinking water. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

mamaspeedo said...

Andrea Sandberg who is in Boise says: "lime/lemon in your water and drink it all up"

mamaspeedo says: a little orange soda with sprite in your water is goooooooooooood