Thursday, December 11, 2008

Progress report Kevin

Thanks for the suggestion Andi, I will try it out. I just can't get myself to drink during the workout. I ran 2 miles today first mile 5mph 12 minutes 2nd mile 6mph 10 minutes. Felt great and wasn't too tired. My heart rate was 110 bpm after the run. Still staying in the "base zone" and not getting too tired or sore. I am trying to cut out Dr. Pepper from the diet but Carson and I went to McDonald's yesterday and I couldn't eat a Big Mac without a Dr. Pepper. Of all the things I am going to sacrifice I think that will be the hardest. I won't go cold turkey I just will replace a few Dr. Peppers per day until I find a good replacement drink that I like almost as well. I tried a SOBE drink yesterday and it was yucky.

2 comments:

kimsandberg said...

It's not while you're running you need to drink, you need to hydrate before and after for short distances -- Andi

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

you do all that training and you went to Mcd's for a big mac. that will set you back 3 months..........cromar