Saturday, December 20, 2008

Progress report Kevin

Ran 2 miles between 8 and 6 mph. I need to get over the two mile marker. I "hit the wall at 2 miles and have to walk. I made myself a new workout mix for my ipod so I hope it helps. Here is the list of songs. I will update after I have worked out to this list.

Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
c c music factory - gonna make you sweat
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Linkin Park - Numb
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Prodigy - Breathe
Rob White Zombie - More Human Then Human
O-Zone - Numa Numa Yei (Extended Dance Remix)
Metallica - Enter sandman
Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Green Day - Holiday
Green day - American idiot
Smash Mouth - Allstar
Jock Jams - I Like To Move It
Jock Jams - House of Pain - Jump Around
Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts)
Jock Jams - Everybody Dance Now
Jock Jams - Space Jam - Are you ready for this
Soulja Boy - Crank Dat Soulja Boi
Onyx - Slam
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Rocky theme
Rocky IV
Espn mix
Eye of the tiger
Football mix
Bowling For Soup - 1985
Blink 182 - All The Small Things
Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids
Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
Kate Perry - Hot N Cold
Eminem - Lose Yourself

2 comments:

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

you should have a play list that plays for 15 minutes. That would make a 5 minute mile 3 miles. Then you should shave off a song when u increase your stamina, this would let you inrease your speed, and know where u are at espcially if it in were in sync with a song. For ex. Guns and Roses starts playing = i only have one more mile to run. You are either on track or off...........hope this makes since, see you at the finish line

Kevin said...

That makes sense and lots of people set their IPOD to match their time goal of the race so they stay on track. I might do that as I get closer. There is a program that you can put the song in and it will tell you the beats per minute to match your training speed but it seems like too much work. I just like this list because all the songs are fast and make me want to train harder.